
Today was an as usual crazy day for me. I got woke up about 6am with Gage. He had pooped and it came out of his diaper. Not thinking much about it I cleaned him up and fed him. Within minutes his bottle came back up. He ate pretty fast so still no concern. I bathed him and went ahead and got the girls dressed. Off to school for miss Payton and Raygen went with me today. She was in desperate need of new shoes. She has been wearing the same pair of Crocs for almost a year now and they were entirely to small!! She has at least 10 pairs of shoes but insist on wearing the same orange Crocs everyday. So off to the city. We arrived at Sams after breakfast at Krispy Kreme and she immediately picked out a new pair of plum colored Crocs. While we were looking at the shoes Gage decided to poop again. We carried on checked out and went to the car. I got him in the back to undress him and once again poop EVERY where. I mean EVERY where. I used two small boxes of wipes that I had filled before leaving. We went on to get his hearing aid molds and when we got there I could smell nothing but poop. I was sure that he had gone again. NO just stench from before. We got his molds poured and out the door. He them projectile vomited all over his car seat. So, off to Target to get pedialite. There Raygen decideds she needs just one more pair of shoes. We head over to the shoe department (Gage was sleeping) where she picks out a pair of hot pink sparkly converse shoes. I quickly sent her to the Dress shoe isle where she agreed to pick out dress shoes. Since, I had been looking for Easter shoes for a while I thought this would be best. Gage then wakes up and once again Projectile vomits all over his car seat and self. Not having had a bottle that had stayed down since 4:30pm and it was now 12:30pm I started to realize this must be a virus. Yuck so Now I have done 5 loads of laundry mostly consisting of our bedding and Gages clothes and car seat cover. Josh has agreed to stay home with him tonight so the girls and I won't have to miss church. Hopefully he will get better soon and I'm praying that the virus stops with him. I have been lysoling everything in sight. So for now we are going to be staying close to home until we are much much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.