Wednesday, April 28, 2010
YEARS SINCE POSTING
So It's officially been one year since I posted. I have decided to start blogging one more time and we will see how it goes. Our schedules are extremely busy right now with the end of the year school activities and ballet recital coming up. I have been cooking and baking a lot again since I am staying at home again. Today I made chili (homemade) and we had chili cheese hot dogs, and twice baked potatoes. I think we will start having leftover Wednesday, and then clean up Thursday. Since we have church on Wed nights it will help me not to have to cook something. Well just a short update of the kids Payton is 5 just lost her 4th tooth last night, finishing up Pre-K, she has so much attitude she is almost impossible to deal with on a regular bases, I have no idea where this came from. Raygen is 4 no teeth lost :) she is a ball of energy, finishing up the 3 year old program, getting ready for ballet recital. Gage is 18 months, he is a busy, busy little guy. He climbs on and hits everything in his sight, he is also a lover and like to give kissed and hugs as long as it is his idea. Josh is working for our cable company and we aren't sure where our future will take us, but we have faith that GOD will take us in the direction that he wants us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.