Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thinking of becoming a DR.

Well My weekend is coming to and end and then begins a LOOOOOONG week of Dr. appointments. When I found out I was pregnant with Gage I never would have imagined that making us a family of 5 would mean so many Dr. appointments. Adding my car wreck to the mix has doubled our Dr. visits. Not only do I have at least one appointment each day next week. They are sending us to all parts of the state. Monday I have a Chiropractor appointment in Stillwater, Tuesday Gage has an appointment with the pediatric ENT in Oklahoma City. Wed Payton is getting fillings in Drumright, Thursday back to the Chiropractor, and Finally Friday to the City for Josh to meet the NO MORE BABIES Dr. Yes Gage was a extra wonderful gift from God, but we are hoping that he was our last gift. He also has a permanent mild to moderate hearing loss. This requires hearing aids. He has had 2 ear infections and the Dr. has decided that we need to see a pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Dr. If the ear infections continue we will be receiving tubes pretty quickly.Right now his hearing loss is easily corrected with hearing aids, I don't want that to get worse. So we definitely need prayer in this area. He is getting so big and so handsome. On another note, Raygen is having an extremely hard time being the middle child. She isn't big enough to go to school with Payton and she isn't the baby anymore. I am trying really really hard to give her special attention, but for some reason she doesn't seem to want it. Not good attention anyway. She has always been a handful, but this seems to have gotten pretty bad in the last couple of weeks. Any suggestions would be welcomed....Well with all that said I do believe it would save us a lot of money if one of us goes to school to be a Dr. Really with all the time energy and driving I could have been half way through by now. Too bad the kiddos are so time consuming I could never find the time to study. Well enough complaining for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.