Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Week half over.
Well, We are down three days of appointments. Going ok so far. I went Monday. My back is still really bothering me and they said I need to be resting more. HA! I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. Tuesday we went to see the ENT in Oklahoma City. All good news. He said Gage's ears look great!!! So, that was the best news of the week so far. No more ear infection. For now we are not going to talk tubes anymore until we have had several more. Today was the craziest. Payton had two cavities and she was sedated for the appointment. This required me medicating her this morning before we went. When we got there she was not able to walk. She said that her legs were falling off. So, on top of carrying Gage,I had to carry Payton. Oh, and waller Raygen.:-) She was wheeled into the Dentist and upon returning. She cried hysterically because she wanted to color? We got home and she stumbled all over the house until I finally made her realize that she needed to sit on the couch. She did chew up her lip and the side of her cheek. Now everything has wore off and she is happily coloring. It did require NaNa coming with prizes to calming her down. So, We have our cavities filled. Please keep praying that Gage's ears continue to have no ear infections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.